[Davis Democrats] Obama Info

Lyle Smith lyleasmith at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 16:30:21 PST 2007

Activists:

  Apparently, there was no attachment. I'm cutting and pasting Ybarra's original message to me.

  Thanks for your time!

  Lyle Smith
  530.554.7257

As candidates come to California, as your California DNC member I will   try to help give them access to all of our voters.     Greetings Obama Supporter!    My name is Mike Moffo.  I am an organizer for Barack Obama's  Presidential Campaign and I have just arrived in the Bay Area.  Senator Obama will be visiting the Bay Area very soon and we need your  help to kick off our grassroots ground operation in Northern   California.    Here is the information for the 2 Bay Area Organizational  Meetings.  Please feel free to help spread the word about both of  these Organizational Meetings through whatever networks you can.  An  Organizational Meeting is a "come one, come all" opportunity for  people to get involved in the Obama Campaign.  So please, SPREAD THE  WORD:    Oakland Obama Organizational Meeting  12:30 PM, Sunday, March 11    Oakland Marriott Hotel  Calvin Simmons Room  1001 Broadway  Oakland, CA  Cross street:  10th and 11th Street    Note:  11th/12th Street Bart
 Station is closest      San Francisco Obama Organizational Meeting  4 PM, Sunday, March 11    Delancey Street Foundation  Town Hall  600 Embarcadero Street  Cross street: Brannon        THIRD: The Bay Area Rally with Senator Obama will take place in the  afternoon on Saturday, March 17th at a site TBD in Oakland.  Preparing  for this special event will be a top priority of the Organizational  Meetings.      FOURTH:  If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please  send me an email at michael.moffo at gmail.com or give me a call at  712-898-3289.  Our campaign will be built by all of you, so please  don't hesitate to get creative and active.    Talk to you soon,  Mike  --   I trust this is helpful to all.  Please feel free to forward this information to all your contacts in   Northern California.    Su Servidor,    /s/Steve  Steven J. Ybarra JD  Chair Voting Rights Committee  DNC Hispanic Caucus   PO Box 367  Sacramento, Ca 95812  916-442-7211
 www.consultantsassociated.com  There are three places of relative importance to the Train, watching it   go by, in front of it or driving it.

Keep hope alive!

Lyle Smith
530.759.9921 hm