[Davis Democrats] From Sen. Boxer: Your Last Chance to Thank Al Gore

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Mar 20 20:33:35 PDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Barbara Boxer <info at barbaraboxer.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:13:54 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Your Last Chance to Thank Al Gore

   <http://www.barbaraboxer.com>

  Dear John,
 <http://ga6.org/campaign/gore_thankyou/forward/iw78kx84y58ibiw?>
Help us give Al Gore the welcome he has earned!
<http://ga6.org/campaign/gore_thankyou/forward/iw78kx84y58ibiw?> Tomorrow,
Vice President Al Gore will testify before the Senate Environment and Public
Works Committee to urge Congress to take action to reduce global warming.

Already, you and more than 61,000 of your fellow citizens have signed my
online card to thank him for his absolutely amazing leadership on global
warming.

If you are as grateful to Al Gore as I am, then please take a moment to
invite your friends and family to sign our thank you card before I present
it to him tomorrow. Let's give him the warm welcome he has earned!
<http://ga6.org/campaign/gore_thankyou/forward/iw78kx84y58ibiw?>

I don't think there is any single person who has done more to educate people
about global warming and to put this issue onto the political agenda than Al
Gore.  Thanks to him, millions of Americans understand that we must act now
if we hope to head off the dire consequences of global warming.

Al Gore has spent his career fighting for the environment, and it is time
for us to let him know how much we appreciate all he has done.

Please take just a moment to invite your friends and family to sign Al
Gore's thank you card right now!
<http://ga6.org/campaign/gore_thankyou/forward/iw78kx84y58ibiw?>

My colleagues and I have already begun crafting legislation to reduce global
warming, and we intend to pass it this year.  If we are successful, it will
be in no small part due to Al Gore's work.

This is the last chance for your friends and family to sign Al Gore's thank
you card before I give it to him tomorrow. So please take a moment to invite
everyone you know to sign our card today
<http://ga6.org/campaign/gore_thankyou/forward/iw78kx84y58ibiw?> .

Al Gore has earned our thanks -- so help me show him tomorrow.

In Friendship,

Barbara Boxer
U.S. Senator

Visit BarbaraBoxer.com <http://ga6.org/ct/bdMKA4s1qPy0/barbaraboxer_com>  |
Contribute Today!
<https://secure.ga6.org/08/boxer2010_contribute/nj1MKA4s1TXDv?source=gore_th
anks>
Paid for by Friends of Barbara Boxer.
Contributions to Friends of Barbara Boxer are not tax-deductible for federal
income tax purposes.
FEC #C00279315

  Invite your friends and family to join Friends of Barbara Boxer today!
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga6.org/join-forward.html?domain=boxer2010&r=j1MKA4s1TXDv>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Friends of
Barbara Boxer <http://ga6.org/boxer2010/join.html?r=j1MKA4s1TXDvE> .