[Davis Democrats] Emergency Veto Rally Tomorrow

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue May 1 18:38:25 PDT 2007

Subject: Emergency Veto Rally Tomorrow

Emergency Veto Rally Tomorrow
Tell Congress to Bring Our Troops Home
Dear James,
 <http://action.truemajority.org/ct/Ipe6v7s1xmGs/>  Attend an Emergency Veto
Rally <http://action.truemajority.org/ct/Ipe6v7s1xmGs/> tomorrow. Congress
recently passed a bill setting a deadline to end the war in Iraq. But
President Bush is going to veto -- ignoring the will of the American people
who want this war to end.

So, tomorrow, join with members from TrueMajority, Working Assets, MoveOn
and more in a nationwide Emergency Veto Rally
<http://action.truemajority.org/ct/Ipe6v7s1xmGs/> . Together, we'll stand up
to the President's veto and tell Congress to do the same by keeping the
withdrawal date in any future Iraq spending bills.

     http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=82&rc=tm
<http://action.truemajority.org/ct/Ipe6v7s1xmGs/>

I know it's short notice, but we have to act quickly to have the greatest
impact and make the news. Click here
<http://action.truemajority.org/ct/Ipe6v7s1xmGs/>  to find a rally near you.

If you are already hosting a rally, be sure to let your friends and
neighbors know about it.

Can't attend a rally tomorrow? You can still be part of this national event
by signing this petition
<http://action.truemajority.org/campaign/troopwithdrawal/83u7kn8r2xiindb?>
to Congress. Tell them to reject the President's veto by holding firm to the
withdrawal date in any future bills.

Many TrueMajority members were against any new money for this war, but we've
heard from many of you that this is now our best chance for taking a
concrete step toward ending the quagmire. By vetoeing this bill, the
President is trying to ignore the nation's call for a plan to get out of
Iraq.

Let's make sure he can't ignore us. Sign up to attend and Emergency Veto
Rally and make some noise.

Matt Holland
TrueMajority Online Director

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
 Tell-a-friend!
<http://action.truemajority.org/TrueMajority/join-forward.html?domain=TrueMa
jority&r=47e6v7s1YMHT&>

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for TrueMajority
 <http://action.truemajority.org/TrueMajority/join.html?r=47e6v7s1YMHTE&>

page
<http://action.truemajority.org/TrueMajority/smp.tcl?nkey=83u7kn8r2xiindb&>
to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal
profile. To stop ALL email from TrueMajority, click to remove
<http://action.truemajority.org/TrueMajority/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=ce
nter&nkey=83u7kn8r2xiindb&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via email
with "remove or unsubscribe" in the subject line).

TrueMajority.org <http://www.truemajority.org>  is a grassroots group of
citizens who believe in America's true values of openness, fairness and
compassion. We believe participating in an effective government is the best
way to be mutually responsible for our community.

TrueMajority.org, 191 Bank Street, Third Floor, Burlington, VT 05401

 <http://>