[Davis Democrats] vacation

Julia Sanchez julia.sanchez0927 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 22:36:31 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

  This is an all points bulletin : I will be  away for 4 to six weeks.

  It was to be a Mother's Day reunion with my 3 daughters, from Chicago and New York.
  I just found out one  of my girls fell and broke her hip. She is in surgery as we speak

  Please help Betty and Barbara to put on the June Brunch @ the Cooks on 6/10
  Call  her  and ask what you can do to help, please. 757-6851.
  Betty will co-ordinate.  Barbara and Betty  will collect the entrance fee.
  We usually decorate with a patriotic theme, you men are real handy too.
  Have a good time everyone. " Till we meet again."
  Julia