[Davis Democrats] Monticello Bistro June Menu

Rhonda & Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Thu May 24 16:11:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

  In addition to our Friday and Saturday evening dinners, we have two special events planned for the month of June.

  1. Join us during the Winters Walk on Saturday, June 2nd from 4-8pm where you can sample some of our fare in a more casual, drop-in setting. (see menu for additonal details)

  2. Join us for “Green Eggs and Hipwaders,” a fun outdoor family concert and food event on Sunday, June 3, 11 am–1 pm.  2006 Parents' Choice Award-winners, The Hipwaders, will perform hip music for kids and families.  You can preview their tunes on the MySpace site:www.myspace.com/thehipwaders In addition, signed copies of the new "Green Eggs and Ham Cookbook" by award-winning author Georgeanne Brennan and "Green Eggs and Ham"  refreshments provided by the Monticello Bistro will be available for purchase.

The event promises to be a extravaganza for the senses with great sounds,
wonderful food, and an  enchanting creekside  venue.  Tickets are $8.00
each and all proceeds will benefit Winters Friends of the Library, so come
join the  fun and support library programs at the same time.  Tickets can
be purchased at the Winters Library, Steady Eddy’s Coffee Shop in Winters
and Newsbeat in Davis.  For more information call the Library at (530)
795-4955.

  Best,
  Rhonda and Tony

Rhonda and Tony Gruska