[Davis Democrats] Help Answer Neo Con's Smear Attack on Kucinich

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Sep 13 22:54:18 PDT 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dennis Kucinich <info at kucinich.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:15:50 -0700
To: john  chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Help Answer Neo Con's Smear Attack on Kucinich

 <http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953812&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=
5ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE> Help Answer Neo Con's Smear Attack on
Kucinich Dear john  chendo, Nearly two weeks ago, I went to the Middle East
on a peace mission, accompanied by my wife Elizabeth. Today I am being
attacked as a traitor and  vilified for reaching out to people of the
region, hearing their concerns and discussing those concerns openly in
public forums. My campaign is in need of immediate financial assistance to
respond to a right wing hate machine that went into over-drive on the 6th
anniversary of 9/11, using my visit to Syria and Lebanon as red meat for
their attack dogs. Please go to www.dennis4president.com
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953813&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=5
ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE>  now to contribute. Elizabeth and I went to
the region to determine the level of interest that exists for peace. As the
person who led Democrats five years ago in opposition to the war against
Iraq, I went to determine the impact of the war on Syria, which shares a
border with Iraq and has taken in over 1.5 million Iraqi refugees. I went to
learn what the issues are that separate Syria from hopes for peace with
Israel. I went to see for myself the impact of border security issues. I
went to learn how the U.S. is viewed by ordinary people. I made my self
available to media to discuss my own views as to how the U.S. can take a
more constructive role in the region and lead the way to peace. As the
author of legislation HR1234
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953814&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=5
ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE> , a plan to end the Iraq war, I went to
determine whether anyone in the international community believed the war
could end soon and how Iraq can be made more stable. As someone who attended
the first Congressional briefing on the Baker Hamilton report, I went to
learn if, in fact, Syria was ready to play the constructive role that the
report envisioned. I went to learn the degree to which Syria was providing
relief for Iraq's refugees. We met with presidents, political leaders,
ordinary citizens and the media to hear their concerns and to share hopes
for peace in the Middle East. As a Congressman, I have a special obligation
to determine whether the money that is spent in furtherance of U.S. policy
is being spent constructively or destructively, based on lies or on truth.
As a Presidential candidate, I must learn first hand whether the opportunity
for peace between nations is a pipe dream or a real possibility. I have no
authority to enter into negotiations for the U.S., to fashion agreements, to
sign treaties, or to establish policy between nations. As President, I will
be able to affect these matters more directly. Reason and peace should not
be silenced by fear mongers or the right wing attack machine. But I need
your help to answer them now. We must not allow efforts for peace and
reconciliation to be continually destroyed by those who want permanent war.
I am asking for your support.
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953813&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=5
ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE>  I am asking all of my supporters, who have
donated in the past, to match their earlier contributions by September 30.
If you have not yet given - now is the time. It is essential for our
campaign to raise $250,000 to enable us to continue our message of strength
through peace. I am asking you to continue standing with me and with our
campaign. Together we are making a difference; together we will continue to
build the America we all want to see. Sincerely, Dennis J Kucinich

 <http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953815&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=
5ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE>
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953816&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=5
ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE>
 <http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=1953817&c=1847134662&m=m&type=1&h=
5ADC4D3F6664272427D4719B093FCBDE>
877-41-DENNIS (877-413-3664)
Paid for by Kucinich for President 2008
This message was intended for: jac07 at dcn.org
You were added to the system July 22, 2007. For more information
click here
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhY55aYUhLYwg&email=jac0
7 at dcn.org&cid=e268943657486b51ece8a7d7a3effb2b> .
Update your preferences
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=cgnhya&action=upd
ate&eemail=jac07 at dcn.org&_mh=3339d87498c9a0afce4bffb5064998ea>  |
Unsubscribe
<http://echo4.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=cgnhya&action=upd
ate&eemail=jac07 at dcn.org&_mh=3339d87498c9a0afce4bffb5064998ea>

Paid for and authorized by Kucinich for President 2008, Inc.  P.O. Box
110180, Cleveland, OH  44111 | (877) 41-DENNIS.