[Davis Democrats] Annual Yolo County Democratic Bean Feed

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Sep 27 02:48:04 PDT 2007

Greetings Fellow Davis Democrats and Friends,

The Yolo County Democratic Bean Feed event is this Saturday, September 29th
at the Davis Veterans Memorial Building (which is at t-intersection of 14th
and B Street -- just follow B Street north to 14th street and you are
there).  The event starts at 6pm.  Tickets are sold at the door.

Please come support this fund raiser for the Yolo County Democratic Central
Committee.  The keynote speaker is our US Congressional Representative, Mike
Thompson.  Another speaker will be our 8th Assembly Representative, Lois Wolk.

For more information or questions, contact Andrew Ramos, YCDCC President, at
707-330-0697 or e-mail him at ajramos at pacbell.net.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Oddfellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.