[Davis Democrats] Thank you to the Davis Democratic Club Board

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Apr 11 10:13:47 PDT 2008

Dear Davis Democratic Club Board,

I want to thank the DDC Board for the flower arrangements that were sent to
the church service.  It added to an already rich display of flowers.  But,
because of the white color scheme of the arrangement, the flowers are now at
the church waiting for Sunday service.  This is a long standing tradition
that three flower arrangements remain at the United Methodist Fellowship
Church for the Sunday sermon following a funeral.  Two of these are from
Davis organizations, because of their color composition.  They are
beautiful, full arrangements.

When my Sister heard of the flowers, she said, "I guess that's what
Democrats do."  She is a long registered Republican.  My Mother on the other
hand. burst into tears when she saw the flowers.  She could not believe that
people from so far away would care so much to send flowers to her Husband's
funeral.  It added comfort to what was for her, a long arduous morning.

I thank the board again for thinking of my family in this difficult time.
It has helped greatly and is a source of strength as the family all goes
through this journey together.  I personally thank the club and have long
ago knew that I was spending my time wisely, volunteering for the Davis
Democratic Club.

Best Wishes and Thanks,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.