[Davis Democrats] Join the Davis Democratic Club Board

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sun Apr 27 21:09:02 PDT 2008

Join the Board!

Membership on the Board of Directors must be increased and revitalized to
make the Davis Democratic Club a more effective agent for promoting our
values and electing candidates.  We would welcome your enthusiasm, we need
your talents, and we invite you to consider the opportunities.  Individual
assignments can be uniquely tailored according to an applicant's
preferences. If you are interested in helping, particularly during this
important election year, please contact me (cwschmid at comcast.net; 756-6569)
to explore the possibilities.

On behalf of the Board, thank you for considering our request.

Carl Schmid
Membership Chair
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.