[Davis Democrats] Hillary Rodham Clinton : I'll see you in Denver

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Aug 15 10:21:11 PDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Hillary Clinton <info at hillaryclinton.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: I'll see you in Denver

<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

I  cannot wait for the lights to come up and the cameras to roll at the
Democratic  National Convention in Denver. When I join Democrats from across
the country  who are unified and ready to get to work to elect Barack Obama,
I want you  there.

 I hope you will  take this chance to come and cheer us on!

 So many people have  reached out to help us pay down our campaign debt, and
I was just overwhelmed  by the generous spirit of so many of you. I'm
pleased to announce that Leslie  of Tacoma, WA won our contest and will be
joining me for dinner soon. But so  many people participated that I knew I
just had to give you another chance. So  will you enter today for the chance
to join me in Denver?

 Join me in  Denver. Contribute today.
<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

 This is a  once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see an event that will truly
make history.  I'll make sure you get great seats to see me speak on Tuesday
night when I  address the nation and see Senator Obama accept the nomination
at Mile High  Stadium on Thursday.

 We're going to have  an amazing convention and head into the fall campaign
unified and ready to  work. And if you contribute today to help us pay down
our campaign debt, you  might be the one to join me in Denver!

 Join me in  Denver. Contribute today.
<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

 If you're the lucky  winner, we'll fly you to Denver, where you'll be my
special guest at the  convention. And I'll make sure that you and I have
some time together to chat.  You'll get to see me speak Tuesday night and
see Senator Obama accept the  nomination at Mile High Stadium on Thursday.

 You know that we're  still working hard to pay off all the small vendors we
owe from our  presidential campaign. And your help continues to make a huge
difference.

 So let's have some  fun in Denver -- try your luck and contribute today.
You might be the one  joining me for the 2008 Democratic Convention!

 Contribute today, and you might be my special  guest for the convention.
<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=2&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Thank you again for your incredible support!

Sincerely,

Hillary

  Official Rules and Restrictions
<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=1&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
No purchase or contribution necessary. Void where prohibited.
Click here for a way to enter without contributing.
<http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=5&m=1171715&r=NTI0ODg5NTgyNgS2&b=0&j
=MTIwODExNDI0S0&mt=1&rt=0>
 Paid for by Hillary Clinton for President

Contributions to Hillary Clinton for President are not deductible for
federal income tax purposes. Corporate contributions are prohibited by law.

 All content © 2008 Hillary Clinton for President
 4420 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203