[Davis Democrats] Sponsorships available for Lois' Luau-Oct 10th

Colleen Haley colleen at loiswolk.com
Tue Aug 26 14:29:34 PDT 2008

Friends,

It's that time again!

You are cordially invited to the 6th Annual "Lois' Luau" on Friday evening,
October 10, 2008 on the grounds of the Dixon May Fair with special guest
State Senator Darrell Steinberg. Join us for this fall tradition filled with
tropical drinks, Hawaiian food, island entertainment, and a Maui-esque Delta
breeze.

Once again, we hope you will consider sponsoring this year's Luau.  Event
sponsorships are available at several levels: $3,600 - Big Kahuna; $1,000 -
Canoe Maker; $500 - Ulana Weaver; and $250 - Hula Dancer.  As a sponsor of
the Luau, your name or that of your organization will appear on both the
event invitation and in the program for that evening's activities.

Your continued support has played an important role in allowing Lois to
represent the 8th Assembly District effectively for the past 6 years. Now,
she needs your support more than ever as she seeks to represent Yolo County
and portions of Sacramento, San Joaquin, and Solano Counties as the State
Senator from the 5th Senate District.  We hope we can count on your
much-needed and most-valuable support at this year's Luau.

Given the excitement about this year's elections, you won't want to miss the
Luau, so sign up now!

In order to ensure your name or that of your organization appears on the
Luau invitation, please be certain your sponsorship is received by Friday,
August 29, 2008.  Please call 916/456-4098 or e-mail
<mailto:conniesandersemerson at earthlink.net>
conniesandersemerson at earthlink.net for further sponsorship information.
Checks should be made payable to Wolk for Senate 2008, FPPC ID #1293204 and
mailed to 1127 - 11th Street, Suite 505, Sacramento, California 95814.

Thanks for all you have done!  We look forward to seeing you at the Luau!

Colleen Haley, Campaign Coordinator

Wolk for Senate 2008

530.747.0512 (office)

530.902.3932 (cell)