[Davis Democrats] A One Week Reminder for Club Officers Election, Thursday 6:30PM to 7:30PM

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Feb 21 23:48:48 PST 2008

This is to announce the Davis Democratic Club Officer Election on February 28

This is the usual general meeting on the 4th Thursday of each month.  Board
meeting are the first Tuesday of each month.

Not a Potluck.  No Food will be Served

The Davis Democratic Club is Sponsoring
Election of Davis Democratic Club Board Officers

At the Blanchard Room

Date: Thursday, February 28, 2008
Address: Blanchard Room
Davis Branch, Yolo County Library in Davis.

315 East 14th Street

Davis, CA 95616

Doors Open: 6:30PM
Program: 7PM

The club will be holding elections for officers. The offices are President,
Vice President, Treasurer, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary,
Publicity Chair, and Membership Chair. A slate of candidates will be offered
by the Board and write-in candidates are allowed.
The election will be held at 7PM. If you paid your dues in the last 12
months, you can pick up a ballot and vote. You cannot pay your dues and vote
at this meeting. You must have been a dues paying member within the last 12
months prior to the February 14 meeting. We will check our membership rolls
before issuing a ballot.

This is not a potluck meeting. We expect to be done with balloting and
counting of ballots and be out of the room by 7:30PM.

For more information, call Mike Syvanen during the day at 752-4991 or all
other hours contact Bob Bockwinkel at 219-1896 or G Richard Yamagata at
848-8634.

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.