[Davis Democrats] Congratulations!!!A Huge Victory vs. Telecom Spying--from Jim Dean

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Jan 28 15:54:42 PST 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Jim Dean <info at democracyforamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:27:58 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: A Huge Victory

  John-- We just had a huge victory. Grassroots action forced the Senate to
stop telecom immunity from passing. Earlier today, DFA members made over
1,000 calls an hour to our Senators. And they heard our voices loud and
clear. Tonight I'll be watching President Bush give his final State of the
Union. As usual, he will be fear-mongering and pushing his radical agenda on
the American people. Thanks to your work today, we flipped the vote and
forced Senate Democrats to have a backbone. Jim
  <http://ga1.org/ct/KdM1G091Szzf/>

  Share this e-mail.
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga1.org/join-forward.html?domain=dfa&r=47M1G0913vbM>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Democracy
for America <http://ga1.org/dfa/join.html?r=47M1G0913vbME> .

page <http://ga1.org/dfa/smp.tcl?nkey=i7unn5sr2w653mx&>  to modify your
email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL
email from Democracy for America, click to remove
<http://ga1.org/dfa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=i7unn5sr2w653mx
&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or unsubscribe"
in the subject line).

 Paid for by Democracy for America,   www.DemocracyforAmerica.com
<http://www.democracyforamerica.com/>  and not authorized by any candidate.
Contributions to Democracy for America are not deductible for federal income
tax purposes.

 <http://www.democracyforamerica.com>