[Davis Democrats] Elections Night Festivities for Davis DemocraticClub members

mmyamada at pacbell.net mmyamada at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 2 19:10:53 PDT 2008

Dear Fellow Davis Dems:

On this Election Day Eve, I want to congratulate all candidates for their willingness to run and to provide voters with choices in representation. That's what we call "democracy"!.

All are welcome to Friends of Yamada 2008 E-Night festivities with or without RSVP--the call or email will simply help us better prepare for our guests.  We have twin events in Solano and Yolo counties, so please enjoy refreshments and good company in either location.

Best wishes, Mariko
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T