[Davis Democrats] Charlie Brown is Changing District 4

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jun 5 07:57:13 PDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Charlie Brown <info at charlieforcongress.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:00:30 -0700
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: We ARE Changing District 4

 <http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFUSApXRAM
GUVIG>
Dear John,

As we await the results of tonight's California Primary, I have exciting
news to share.

Our end of the primary season poll results are in, and the findings confirm
what we have known all along-Change is Coming to District 4.
* Despite the $4.5 million onslaught from career politicians Doug Ose and
Tom McClintock, we are leading both in a potential general election matchup.
* CA 04 is changing---in August 2006, 42% of voters identified themselves as
Republicans and 27% as Democrats. Today those numbers are 37% and 35%
respectively.
* Republicans and independents alike are joining our campaign to put
patriotism before partisanship.
Read the full poll results-click here!
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFXSApXRAMG
UVIG>

Keep the Momentum Going---Click Here to make a final contribution before the
Primary! <http://w
ww.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFWSApXRAMGUVIG>

This morning we also learned that thanks to you, our campaign has also
advanced to the final round of the Democratswork.org online vote
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFRSApXRAMG
UVIG>  to determine which candidate will be joined by General Wesley Clark
to work on a community service project this summer.

As you know, we've made taking action to serve this community and those who
serve America a central part of this campaign.  And I can think of no better
voice to join us in this historic effort than our good friend and fellow
veteran General Clark.

F i nal round voting will continue until Friday.  So I am asking everyone to
please visit democratswork.org right now, vote
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFRSApXRAMG
UVIG>  once again, and encourage your friends to join you.

Click Here to Vote Now!
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFRSApXRAMG
UVIG>

You know how much is at stake in this election.  From Congress to County
Supervisor and all points in between, today represents the next step towards
getting our country back on track.  And by turning out in large numbers, we
can send a powerful message---that America remains committed to a government
of, by and for the people-not the career politicians.

And I would be honored by your vote.  Click Here
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFQSApXRAMG
UVIG>   to Find your Polling Place.

Over the last 8 years we've seen our economy stall and our security
challenges grow.  And time and again, we've seen partisan politicians stand
against common sense solutions for America.

And on June 4th we will begin anew---ever focused on solving problems, on
uniting people of all political stripes, and restoring a higher standard of
leadership in Washington that puts patriotism before partisanship.

We know that powerful, entrenched interests will spare no expense, and stoop
to any level to try and knock us off course.  And that's why your continued
support will be critical as we enter the final phase of our mission.

Click Here to Help Us Fight Back Any Attack!
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFWSApXRAMG
UVIG>

Every day, I am privileged to meet with voters across this district.  And as
I hear the voices of families struggling to make ends meet, veterans
struggling to heal, and small business owners just struggling to survive, I
want you to know that my resolve to fight for the community and country I
love has never been stronger.

Thank you again for your tireless support.

Onward to Victory,

Charlie Brown, Lt. Col. USAF Ret.

P.S.  Don't forget to RSVP for tonight's Primary Night Election Party Here
in Roseville!
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFTSApXRAMG
UVIG>

--
If you do not want to receive any more messages,  this link
<http://www.charliebrownforcongress.org/lists/lt.php?id=cUVRUAIEWAFSSApXRAMG