[Davis Democrats] General Wes Clark: Unite Behind Barack Obama

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Jun 6 22:31:02 PDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wes Clark <info at securingamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 21:41:54 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Unite Behind Barack Obama

  Dear John, There has never been a more important election in my lifetime
-- with a war waging, gas prices at record highs, our health care in crisis,
and our nation's standing around the world severely diminished.  I spent the
last year traveling across the country talking to great Americans in Iowa,
New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Ohio, Texas, South Dakota, Indiana and many other
places.  They all agree on one thing:  This country needs new leadership,
and it's time for change. Many of you in the Clark community answered the
call. Some of you worked tirelessly for Senator Clinton while others poured
hours into Senator Obama's campaign.  You did this because you were willing
to sacrifice your time and energy to bring the change we so desperately
need.  I can't thank you enough for all you have done. Now I am asking you
to come together and make sure Barack Obama is our next president.  This is
a critical mission. Hillary Clinton ran an amazing race.  She inspired
millions.  Our party is a better party because of her campaign, and our
nation is a better nation because of her service.  She is and will always be
a friend whom I admire. I congratulate Senator Barack Obama on securing the
nomination.  His historic campaign has touched lives and his message has
moved people in every corner of America.  I believe he is not only ready for
the challenge but will be a great President. It's time our party comes
together to stand behind Senator Obama as we move forward in this election
season.  I look forward to doing everything I can to help Senator Obama's
campaign.  While I respect John McCain's service, I know exactly what he
stands for -- Bush's third term.  America is a great nation, and our people
deserve more.  We need Barack Obama to be our next president. Sincerely, Wes
Clark  <https://secure.ga4.org/01/wespac/nMp1x86Kq6GyT??source=060808>
Paid for by WesPAC -- Securing America's Future. Contributions and gifts
made to WesPAC are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.

  Tell your friends and family about WesPAC -- Securing America's Future!
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga4.org/join-forward.html?domain=wespac&r=Mp1x86Kq6GyT>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for WesPAC
<http://ga4.org/wespac/join.html?r=Mp1x86Kq6GyTE> .