[Davis Democrats] 5 Days to Sunday March 16 Grand Opening of the Friends of Yamada 2008 Campaign Headquarters

Mariko Yamada mmyamada at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 10 14:46:46 PDT 2008

Dear Davis Dems:

  Thank you to Richard Yamagata for posting this invitation to all of you.

  One clarification:  This is an Grand Opening, not a fundraiser (altho' donations are welcome at any time!)

  Please join us as honored guests as we reach across-the-district to open our headquarters.

  Thanks so much for all your support and friendship!  Mariko

G Richard Yamagata PhD <yamagata at virtual-markets.net> wrote:
  This is not an official Davis Democratic Club (DDC) function, but the Club
is chartered to help elect Democrats to public office. Mariko Yamada has
been a contributing sponsor of the DDC and has attended all of our events
for well over 10 years. All candidates that are club members can submit
their announcements to this list.

---------------------------

You Are Cordially Invited

Grand Opening of the Friends of Yamada 2008 Campaign Headquarters:

Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 11 a.m.
187 Butcher Road, Suite C
Vacaville, CA 95687

Please join us for a ceremonial ribbon-cutting, food, music, and a good
old-fashioned grassroots mailing party as the Yamada for Assembly 2008
campaign reaches out across the 8th Assembly District!

To RSVP, call 530-867-3776 in Yolo, 707-386-4282 in Solano or email
info at marikoyamada.net

We look forward to seeing you! Mariko
G Richard Yamagata PhD
CEO/President VME Inc. http://www.vme.net/ http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at: http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/ Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/ Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.