[Davis Democrats] Fundraiser for Sue Greenwald on Saturday May 3.

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sat May 3 16:51:46 PDT 2008

This is not an official Davis Democratic Club (DDC) function, but the Club
is chartered to help elect Democrats to public office.  Sue Greenwald is a
long time supporter of the Davis Democratic Club.  She has served on the
Yolo County Democratic Central Committee and was the highest vote getter
when she ran for those elected seats until elected on the Davis City Council.

All candidates that are club members can submit their announcements to this
list.

------------------------

If you are receving this on Saturday, May 3 -- It is not too late to drive
over and party with Sue and her friends.  This event is open to all.  There
will be plenty of food, cake, wine, fun and good conversation.  We should be
there until at least Midnight on Sunday morning.  Last time this event
closed down at 12:30AM and we were gone at 1:30AM.  So, there is plenty of
time.  Do not even worry about donating.  If you are on this list, stop by
and say hello!

Sue Greenwald

You are invited to Sue's fundraiser SATURDAY EVENING MAY 3

Good food, good friends, good cause!

A Buffet in the Garden FUN-raising for Sue's re-election campaign.  If you
have already contributed, please come anyway to join in the fun and
contribute to the spirit!   For everyone else, we want you to help make this
event large and special.  Please tell your friends.  Donations in any amount
(subject to city donation limit) will be appreciated.

The party starts at 6 PM and goes on forever at Norma Turner's house, 506
Fillmore Court (turn North onto Eisenhower from Russell Blvd., take your
first left onto Alameda, and Filmore Court is your first left.)

For more information, call Norma at 758-3048.

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.