[Davis Democrats] Addresses Needed for Open Election Evening Parties

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sat May 31 15:37:07 PDT 2008

Greetings All Polictical Campaigns,

I need the Who, Where and When for Election Night Parties.  The Davis
Democratic Club is not meeting at any place in particular and we are asking
members to attend their favorite candidates parties, representing themselves
and the club at these events.

The Davis Democratic Club Board has instructed me to do this task of
compiling and sending out an e-mail about election night festivities.  I
have received private invitations to some of these events, which want people
to RSVP, so that they know how many people to expect.  In view of this, I am
not going to publish any information for election night parties at any given
location, unless I hear from the respective campaigns or hosts of parties.

If your campaign is having an open election night party or event for
supporters that are Davis Democratic Club members, please send the
information as to where the party is and when the party is and who to
contact if they have problems reaching the party location or if people need
to RSVP.  I hope to have a preliminary list published on Monday to this
listserve.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.