[Davis Democrats] Huge News from Yolo United

Yolo United yolounited at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 06:33:22 PST 2008

Wow! What a blockbuster day we had on the campaign today!  Our Obama
team made over 5,000 calls from the Davis office today alone!
Congratulations to all you callers and thank you! And our Yolo County
effort made tremendous progress on our get out the vote effort locally.
Our amazing volunteers walked precincts in the pouring rain.  You're the
best!

Are you still a tad nervous about what the outcome of this election will
be?  Do you remember thinking that we were ahead in 2000 and 2004 and
somehow the victory was snatched from us? Let's make sure that doesn't
happen this time. Let's RUN through the finish line.  Come out and join
us. We need you. With your help, we can make more swing state calls
tomorrow, and we can reach out to all the unlikely voters right here in
Yolo County.  By running up the score for Obama, we also have the golden
opportunity to defeat Propositions 4 and 8. Contribute in the best way
for you; call swing states (bring your cell phone and charger, please),
or walk precincts locally (Woodland, West Sac or Davis), or come in and
do office work (Davis or Woodland) - the Davis office has a big project
coming for Sunday afternoon.

We'll keep this push on through Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. You want to wake up
Wednesday morning knowing you did everything you could to make our dream
a reality - now is the time. If not you, who? If not now, when?

Thanks for all your great work,

Claire Black Slotton
director, Yolo United

p.s. Don't miss our election night parties in Davis, Winters and
Woodland. For more information go to YoloUnited.com