[Davis Democrats] Reminder for TONIGHT Tuesday Election Night Celebration at the Graduate in Davis

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Nov 4 14:28:53 PST 2008

Greetings Fellow Democratic Club Members,

Please come to The Graduate for a historic event celebration.  It has
been decades since I have cast my ballot and walked out of the precinct
so emotionally moved and so full of hope for this nation.  It could have
something to do with the Historical Keepsake Ballot that was being handed
out to those that voted.  This election will create American history.  So,
come celebrate with us and come meet your fellow club members and those
that have worked so hard for Campaign 2008.  There are too many to name.

Davis Democratic Club Members at The Graduate:
Come pick up your FREE Obama T-Shirt.  These are beautiful shirts.
This is for ALL CURRENT and renewing members in 2009.
Our membership chair, Carl Schmid will be selling Obama campaign buttons.
These are in show supply and are buttons that you will want to keep and cherish.

Yolo United is organizing and planning the Election Night Celebration
Come join us and celebrate the election victory and history in the making.

The Davis Democratic Club will provide a chicken and ribs barbeque buffet
from 8:00pm until 9:00 pm, with appetizers available the rest of the
evening.  A no-host bar will be open.  This is a free buffet.

The press release for this event can be found at the bottom of this e-mail

LOCATION:
The Graduate, located in the University Mall at the corner of
Anderson Rd and Russell Blvd.
(At this intersection Bioletti becomes Anderson Rd)

TIME:
Start at 8 After Polls Close
until Midnight

BUFFET DINNER: 8PM to 9PM
SNACKS: 9PM until closing
CLOSING TIME: Midnight

Everyone is welcome to attend.

Davis Democratic Club Members:
Come pick up your FREE Obama T-Shirt
This is for ALL CURRENT and renewing members in 2009.

This is a scrumptuous Buffet at Graduate
with No Host Bar

-------------------PRESS RELEASE ON EVENT-----------------

DAVIS, Calif. - October 27, 2008 -Yolo United, a team of Democratic groups
and volunteers from Yolo County, announced today that it will hold Election
Night parties in Davis and Woodland on Tuesday, November 4th.

The Yolo United Davis Election Night party will be at the Graduate (805
Russell Blvd., University Mall, Davis).  Volunteers and well wishers are
invited to join in celebrating the end of this historic campaign season and
watch the results. The Election Party will have exclusive use of the
facility and the Davis Democratic Club will provide a chicken and ribs
barbeque buffet from 8:00pm until 9:00 pm, with appetizers available the
rest of the evening.  A no-host bar will be open.

We will be streaming live video of the Denver election night party from our
students who have traveled to Denver to campaign on election day.  We'll
also have a DJ, and a dance floor.  Come celebrate with us!

The Davis Democratic Club (DDC) will be conducting their membership drive at
 the event.   Beautiful DDC "Obama Hope" t-shirts will be available at the
event free for new DDC members and current paid DDC members.  Current and new
DDC members come early to claim your free T-shirt!

Yolo United is a project of the Yolo County Democratic Central Committee.
Look for event updates on the Yolo United website at: http://www.yolounited.com
Contact the Yolo United Davis office (1801 Hanover Dr., Suite C) at
530-231-5746 or at info at yolounited.com for more information.
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.