[Davis Democrats] Yolo United/DDC Davis Office Closing - Please Come Pick Up Your Office Items

Yolo United yolounited at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:32:32 PST 2008

If you donated any office furniture or items to be used during the
campaign at the Yolo United/DDC Davis office, please collect your things
at your earliest convenience. We also have a lost and found area with
sweaters, eyeglasses, water bottles, dishes and a wooden spoon. For lost
and found items, come look no later than Saturday. Thanks again for
making our office a buzzing hub for this campaign season!