[Davis Democrats] Yolo United Booth at UCD Centennial Celebration - Call for Volunteers

Yolo United yolounited at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:27:38 PDT 2008

UC Davis Centennial

UCD Davis will be celebrating its 100th Birthday this Sunday, October
12, throughout Downtown Davis from noon to 4 p.m.

Yolo United will have a Democratic booth in support of our candidates
and propositions. The booth will on the north end of 3rd and D Streets.
Downtown streets will be closed to all vehicle traffic. We need YOUR
HELP to volunteer at the Booth.We need to register more Democrats and
remind people why they need to vote for the Democrats up and down the
ballot.

To volunteer, contact the Davis Headquarters at (530) 231-5746 or email
Carl Schmid at cwschmid at comcast.net or Brian Micek at
bmicek at micekpublicaffairs.com.