[Davis Democrats] Woodland Phone Banking

Yolo United yolounited at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:55:00 PDT 2008

Yolo United is now conducting phone banking at the Woodland Yolo United
Headquarters. Regularly scheduled times are every Wednesday and Thursday
evening, 6:30-8:30 pm. We’d love to have your company! It’s easy and
fun. We have a script for you to use for your calls. Our efforts are
aimed at making sure that we confirm and mobilize Woodland voters to
support our Democratic candidates.

Currently, we have three land lines at the HQ so if you have a cell
phone that you don’t mind using to make phone calls, please bring it
along with you. We are located at 444 Main St. in downtown Woodland (on
the ground floor of the Hotel Woodland near the intersection of College
and Main Streets, across from Paco's Mexican Restaurant). Phone is 661-0118.
If you prefer to make calls from your home, we can accommodate you. Send
an email to Jackie Shulters at tgypsy_jcs at yahoo.com to coordinate an
initial training and hand-off of a phone list. Calls will be to
residents of Woodland.

(For phone banking in Davis, precinct walking county-wide, and other
Yolo United activities, see the calendar of events at www.YoloUnited.com.)