[Davis Democrats] Jerry McNerney (Dem-CD#11-Stockton, Lodi, Pleasanton, Morgan Hill): 12 hours left

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Sep 30 10:38:17 PDT 2008

Keep this House seat,newly won,  away from Big Oil and
Richard-Pombo-drillers

Subject: Jerry McNerney (Dem-CD#11): One day left

with liberty for justice for all

________________________________
> Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:31:25 -0400
> From: info at jerrymcnerney.org
>
> Subject: One day left
>
> [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/2474565057_30a5ae6556.jpg]
>

> Dear John,
>
> As you read this, we're just 36 days from the election. On November 4th, we'll
make history.

> But, we face another important milestone first: The final FEC deadline is
tomorrow at midnight. It is our last chance to show our opponent he can't buy
his way into Congress.

> Please click here to forward this email to your friends and ask them to help
us send a message to our opponent.

> [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2896672243_fe5f701e4f_m.jpg]The National
Republicans started with their Karl Rovian tactics the very day Jerry took
office, littering the streets of our district with smears and lies. They won't
stop until we show them once and for all they cannot buy this seat with their
shady Big Oil and special interest money.

> Rove-inspired and GOP-funded "independent" organizations like Freedom's Watch
are poised to spend upwards of $100 million this election cycle.

> Our opponent has a reputation for using the divide-and-conquer,
win-at-any-cost Rove playbook. And we can bet he'll use it again this time.
After all, this race is personal for him - his "good friend" Richard Pombo was
beaten in 2006 by Jerry and his grassroots supporters...supporters just like
you.

> We need to make sure Rove's hand-picked choice for this office doesn't
succeed.

> Please click here to send a message to your own grassroots network.
>
> We need your help spreading Jerry's positive message of serving our veterans
and ensuring American energy independence to every person in the district - all
800,000 of them.

> The last major filing deadline of this campaign - the deadline that sets the
tone and keeps us on air through the election - is tomorrow at midnight.

> Please, stand with Jerry and give him a huge boost of momentum as we start the
last 5 weeks of this campaign season.

> Thank you for all you have done, and all you will do.
>
> All the best,
>
> Robbyn
>
> Robbyn Umland
> Finance Director
> McNerney for Congress
>
> PS - Shattering our 100K Challenge sends a very strong message to our opponent
and his Washington Republican buddies that this seat will not be bought. Help us
cross the finish line by sending this message along to your friends and
families. Remember - the deadline is tomorrow at midnight!

> [http://img.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/ftf_btn_3c.gif]
>

> Contributions are not tax deductible. We may accept contributions from an
individual totaling up to $2,300 per election; $4,600 per election cycle.
Federal law prohibits contributions to the campaign from corporations, labor
organizations and national banks; from any person contributing another person's
funds; from foreign nationals who lack permanent resident status; from federal
government contractors.