[Davis Democrats] Meet our Congressman Mike Thompson this Saturday!

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Dec 9 16:15:36 PST 2009

This Announcement was passed on through the Davis Democratic Club to all of
its memembers from Ryan Looney.  Thank you Ryan!  Congressman Mike Thompson
will be in Davis this Weekend!

Yolo Democrats - you are invited to join Congressman Thompson in Davis for
an informal discussion this Saturday at Odd Fellows Hall. Here are the
details of the event:

SPECIAL EVENT
MEET CONGRESSMAN MIKE THOMPSON

Saturday Dec 12, 2:30-3:30 pm
IOOF Hall, 415 2nd St. Davis

You are codially invited to meet our congressman for an informal discussion
of current affairs.

Hope to see you there!

-ryan
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.