[Davis Democrats] FW: Angelides fighting for manufacturing jobs and infrastructure in Energy Bill in U.S. Senate

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jul 16 13:03:57 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Phil Angelides, The Apollo Alliance" <info at apolloalliance.org>

To: john chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Last chance!

Only hours left to DOUBLE every dollar you give. Help Apollo's grassroots
fight to keep manufacturing jobs a priority in the Energy Bill!
Give before midnight tonight!
<https://secure.ga0.org/02/energymatch09/nd1ACJ6FquuXl?>

Dear john,

We're hard at work in Senate offices and in key swing states to protect what
we've accomplished over the past year.

Our work would not be possible without supporters like you ­ that's why I'm
sending you this email. I want to give you one last opportunity to help make
sure we can celebrate when the Senate passes its version of the Energy Bill.

Please donate today and your gift will immediately be doubled.
<https://secure.ga0.org/02/energymatch09/nd1ACJ6FquuXl?>  Every dollar goes
to our grassroots campaign to keep the "Make it in America" plan for 1
million manufacturing jobs in the Energy Bill.

The Senate committees working on the bill are hearing a flood of messages
from all sides ­ especially from a well-funded oil and gas lobby. We have to
cut through the din before we can cut to the chase about what we want in the
Energy Bill.

We know Apollo's message will resonate with lawmakers on the fence because
it worked in the House: this is not just about energy; this is about jobs
and shoring up our crumbling manufacturing sector. What comes out of the
Senate will be critical to our country's economic recovery and energy
future.

We only have a few hours to reach our $10,000 match goal. These funds
support staff on the ground and on The Hill who are building coalitions and
talking directly to Senators and their staff.

Donate right now to help our grassroots fight for critical "Make it in
America" jobs provisions in the Energy Bill. Give now ­ every dollar will be
doubled. <https://secure.ga0.org/02/energymatch09/nd1ACJ6FquuXl?>

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Phil Angelides
Chairman
The Apollo Alliance

 <https://secure.ga0.org/02/energymatch09/nd1ACJ6FquuXl?>

page <http://ga0.org/apolloalliance/smp.tcl?nkey=wub55kuf177tx688&>  to
modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile.
To stop ALL email from Apollo Alliance, click to remove
<http://ga0.org/apolloalliance/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=wub5
5kuf177tx688&>  yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or
unsubscribe" in the subject line).

   Apollo Alliance · 330 Townsend Street, Suite 205 San Francisco, CA 94107
 Ph: 415-371-1700 · Fax: 415-371-1707

 Copyright © 2008

 <http://www.convio.com>