[Davis Democrats] Voluntary action op: support U.S. Sen.Kirsten Gillibrand(D-NY) and Paul Hodes(D-NH)

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Mar 30 14:37:28 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wes Clark <info at securingamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:13:12 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Re: You Make a Difference

  John -- I'm in Washington D.C. right now about to run into a meeting. I
just wanted to make sure you saw my message from last week. President Obama
needs Senators like Paul Hodes and Kirsten Gillibrand in the U.S. Senate to
pass his ambitious agenda. Please make a contribution to Paul and Kirsten
before tomorrow's midnight deadline! <http://ga4.org/ct/I11x86K1CzC1/>
Thanks so much for everything. - Wes