[Davis Democrats] Lawn signs for Measure P

Rick Gonzales gonzales_rick at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 18:22:38 PDT 2009

Fellow Democrats - I am the lawn sign person for Measure P.  We need to get out more signs because the oppostion is swinging into high gear.  Your help is urgently needed.  There is little time to waste.  If you would like a lawn sign FOR Measure P, just send me an email with your name and address.  I am available 24/7 from now to Election Day.  I will take your lawn sign within one day of your email requesting one.  Let's all participate in this effort. It just takes an email.  Thank you in advance.  Rick Gonzales DDC & YCDCC