[Davis Democrats] FW: from General Wes Clark

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Sep 10 14:46:25 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wes Clark <info at securingamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:13:16 GMT
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: You Lie

  Dear John, "You lie!"

Those were the shocking and disrespectful words screamed by Republican
Congressman Joe Wilson of South Carolina during President Obama's address
last night.

Many of you have contacted me and asked what you can do. Well, the best way
I can think of responding is taking away Joe Wilson's chance of doing this
again by helping vote him out of office.

Rob Miller is the Democrat running against Joe Wilson, and he has a great
shot at winning this race with our help, right now.

Help us send a powerful message to Joe Wilson that his behavior is
unacceptable. Contribute to Rob Miller's campaign today!
<http://ga4.org/ct/N11x86K1c4SO/Clark4Miller>

Now, helping rid Congress of someone who called the President of the United
States a liar in front of the nation is sufficient reason to help Rob Miller
win in South Carolina's 2nd District.

But I'm here to tell you Rob is a great candidate, a person that deserves to
represent the American public in Congress. Rob was born and raised in South
Carolina -- the younger of two sons of a Navy veteran. As a Marine Corps
officer, Rob's experiences served to sharpen his worldview, to reinforce the
value of freedom, and to strengthen his commitment to democracy.

With only $300,000 last cycle, Rob got 46% of the vote. Joe Wilson's antics
have given Rob the opening to win in 2010.

You can make a difference today. You can help Rob Miller rid Congress of Joe
Wilson. Contribute to Rob's campaign today!
<http://ga4.org/ct/N11x86K1c4SO/Clark4Miller>

Sincerely, Wes Clark

P.S. President Obama said last night, "If you misrepresent what's in the
plan, we will call you out." It's time to do that now. Contribute to Rob
Miller and help defeat Congressman Joe Wilson.
<http://ga4.org/ct/N11x86K1c4SO/Clark4Miller>

 <http://ga4.org/ct/N11x86K1c4SO/Clark4Miller>

Paid for by WesPAC -- Securing America's Future. Contributions and gifts
made to WesPAC are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.

  Tell your friends and family about WesPAC -- Securing America's Future!
  Tell-a-friend!
<http://ga4.org/join-forward.html?domain=wespac&r=P71x86Ka1aMu>

  If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for WesPAC
<http://ga4.org/wespac/join.html?r=P71x86Ka1aMuE> .