[Davis Democrats] FW: voluntary action opportunity-phone support for Congresswoman Pelosi-let Bush's 10-year tax policy fiasco "sunset" now

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Dec 13 08:53:06 PST 2010

George W¹s 10-year experiment  in tax policy,initiated a few months after
his taking office, though he never addressed the issue in his campaign vs.
Al Gore (who wanted to put our then-running  surplus into a ³lockbox² for
social security), has proven to be a total fiasco. George W¹s tax policy has
been digging us deeper into deficit hole, has not created but destroyed
American jobs, and has encouraged unsafe and unethical financial speculation
which has brought down the economy world-wide. If it failed, it was supposed
to sunset after 10 years. Enough is enough.
George W¹s tax and economic out-sourcing policy created this worst
depression since the 1930¹s in 2007-2008.  George W is responsible for the
economic meltdown. Democrats should not take the blame for permitting  the
huge tax breaks for the most privileged wealth levels  to continue to rob
our nation¹s  social safety net.