[Davis Democrats] FW: voluntary action opportunity: phone Massachusetts now for Martha Coakley (Democrat)for U.S. Senate!

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Jan 19 07:27:31 PST 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: <beezling at gmail.com>

To: Sacramento For Obama <SacramentoForObama at groups.barackobama.com>
Subject: [SacramentoForObama] We need you on the phones to Massachusetts now
for a vital election!

Hi-

My name is Alex and I'm a volunteer with OFA in San Francisco.
Massachusetts needs our help here in California with their special election
for the U.S. Senate.

Martha Coakley's tea-party-endorsed opponent Scott Brown(Republican) has
pledged to do everything he can to kill health reform. And if he wins, he
just might succeed.

Polls open in less than 24 hours, so we've got to finish strong.

Organizing for America volunteers like you made more than 245,000 calls to
Massachusetts this weekend alone.

Can you make sure we call as many voters as we possibly can, in this closing
stretch? <http://ma.barackobama.com/CoakleyN2N>

We can't let the Senate seat Ted Kennedy held for 47 years fall into his
hands -- please join me in calling as many voters as we can, so we can
finish this with a win:

http://ma.barackobama.com/CoakleyN2N <http://ma.barackobama.com/CoakleyN2N>

Thanks for everything you're doing,

--