[Davis Democrats] Voluntary action opportunity: Our U.S. Congressman Mike Thompson at Mondavi Center, 10:30AM Wednesday URGENT July 7, UCDavis

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Tue Jul 6 19:02:16 PDT 2010

One of the listening sessions around the USA for Obama's Great Outdoors
Initiative is TOMORROW at 10:30AM at the MONDAVI CENTER,UCDAVIS.

Our Rep. Mike Thompson is hosting the meeting, which will be working on
developing a conservation agenda for the 21st Century. One idea is to
advocate for a national conservation area for  Berryessa.

Attend this meeting to show your interest for conserving this area.