[Davis Democrats] Reminder: Jim Provenza's annual ITALIAN CARNEVALE

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Jun 18 14:48:26 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

This is an announcement for Jim Provenza's annual ITALIAN CARNEVALE
fundraising event.
Jim Provenza is on the Davis Democratic Club Board of Directors and Chair of
the DDC By-Laws Committee.  He represents parts of Davis as a member of the
Yolo County Board of Supervisors.

A COUNTY SUPERVISOR PROGRESS REPORT
Jim is putting full energy into trying to keep our bypass from being flooded
(as the state wants to do) and that this flooding will require Davis
residents to buy flood insurance, expose us to the risk of actual flooding,
and wipe out the rice industry that is important to our ag economy.  In
addition he has been fighting to keep mental health funding and public
safety funding from being decimated.  All of these issues really do have an
impact on Davis residents and our quality of life.

=====================
THE EVENT

Jim Provenza's annual ITALIAN CARNEVALE EVENT  will be held on Sunday, June
27 from 6:00-8:00 pm in the OddFellows Hall at 415 Second Street in Davis.

Please come and share good, conversation, and fun at Supervisor Provenza's
Event.

The cost is $30.00 general admission, and $20.00 for seniors and students.

For sponsorship information please call Jim Provenza at (530)759-8460.  To
RSVP please call Renee Liston at (530) 756-1619, or email her at
rgliston at pacbell.net.

Thanks for helping out and for all your support as well!

Jim Provenza
jimprovenza at yahoo.com
(916) 813-5123
(530) 554-7331
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.