[Davis Democrats] FW:voluntary action opportunity: MATCHING gift to DSCC by this Sunday, June 27: against rampage of Republican extremists

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Jun 25 08:50:58 PDT 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: "J.B. Poersch" <info at dscc.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: FW: GOP comeback?

Dear John ,

 I wanted to make sure you saw this email from Sen. Bernie Sanders. He's
right: Democrats simply can't let this new breed of Republican extremists
run rampant within the halls of Congress.

 Click here to make a donation of $100, $150 or more to the DSCC. The DSCC
needs to raise $194,686 by Sunday. Every dollar you give will be matched and
will go twice as far toward beating Republicans in November!
<https://dscc.org/salsa/track.jsp?v=2&c=GW71U4T6bbo4PLxGP7rVn303BPaXU3%2F%2B

 Thanks for all you do to help Democrats win.

 -J.B. Poersch