[Davis Democrats] POLL: Good News! Vs. joe wilson, republican of south carolina, "you LIE!" yelled at president at state of union

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu May 13 15:14:14 PDT 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Lindsay B. Zoeller" <Lindsay at RobMillerforCongress.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: <Jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: POLL: Good News!

   Dear John,

                        All of your hard work is starting to pay off:  South
Carolina's families want Rob Miller to be their next Congressman.  We're
leading Joe Wilson 47-43 after voters hear the messages of both
campaigns.  As long as we have the resources to get our message out, Joe
Wilson is well on his way to retirement.  Stand up and join our fight to let
Joe Wilson become a full-time tea partier.  With your help, we're going to
win. Contribute $25, $50, or $75 today!
                         Our message is strong, and it resonates with South
Carolinians.  When previously undecided voters hear about Rob, they break
for us 47% to 11%, and independent voters support us by a 12-point
margin.  South Carolina is looking for an excuse to fire Joe Wilson.  Let's
show them the way:  Contribute $25, $50, or $75 today!
After nine years in Congress, Joe Wilson's support is below 50%, and he's
trailing in his bid for re-election. Joe knows he's in trouble, too:  he's
spending more than $50,000 on television ads in the month leading up to his
primary election.  He's running scared, while we're running
smart.  Contribute $25, $50, or $75 today and end Joe Wilson's partisan
games once and for all.
                       Thank you,
Lindsay B. Zoeller
 Campaign Manager
 Rob Miller for Congress
   PS-  We're rapidly approaching our first primary period filing on May
19th and need your help today to have a strong showing.  Please contribute
$25, $50, or $75
<http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=E9FE1%2BhM1qXlEQ65jeo97J8YdQxyC
zZa>

 Paid For By Rob Miller For Congress