[Davis Democrats] Voluntary action opportunity: End the Tea Party in New York

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sun Oct 24 11:24:52 PDT 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: 21st Century Democrats <jim.scheibel at 21stdems.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:12:19 UT
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: End the Tea Party in New York

 <http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495728-0-
0-0-1-13316-679>

Dear

We¹ve seen a lot of crazy candidates this year, but I don¹t think there are
many crazier than Carl Paladino.  This is a guy who threatened a reporter
and sent racially offensive emails about President Obama

Along with Tea Partiers like Sharon Angle, Joe Miller and Rand Paul,
Paladino talks about taking America back.  Back to what?  Back to a time
when workers weren¹t allowed to organize and  Social Security, Medicare and
Medicaid weren¹t around to help our seniors.

Donate to Andrew Cuomo
<http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495729-0-0
-0-1-13316-679>

This is why we need to help Andrew Cuomo become New York's next Governor.
Andrew Cuomo has a proven record of success.  He's taken on corruption in
state government, leading to a number of criminal charges and creating new
ethics standards.  He fought corporate greed by recovering $50 million in
bonuses from AIG and, more than $263 million by taking on Medicare fraud.

We can't let Tea Party crazies like Carl Paladino win in November.  We need
leaders like Andrew Cuomo in office to prevent corporations and banks from
taking advantage of working families.  That's why we've joined together with
Democrats for America's Future and other organizations to support Andrew
Cuomo.  Join us in our effort and help Andrew Cuomo today.

Donate to Andrew Cuomo
<http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495730-0-0
-0-1-13316-679>

 Sincerely,

Jim Scheibel, Chair

 <http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495731-0-
0-0-1-13316-679>
<http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495732-0-0
-0-1-13316-679>

Contact Information

Phone: (202) 736-5775

Website: 21st Century Democrats
<http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495733-0-0
-0-1-13316-679>

Paid for by 21st Century Democrats
1133 19th Street, NW, 9th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 736-5775  www.21stcenturydems.org
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

21st Century Democrats | 1133 19th Street, NW | 9th Floor | Washington |
District of Columbia | 20036 | USA
<http://ct.ymdirect4.com/rd/cts?d=10007-106771-41697-28023-22395-4495734-0-0
-0-1-13316-679>
Click Here to Unsubscribe