[Davis Democrats] Reception Honoring Dave Jones, Democratic Candidate for Insurance Commissioner

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Sep 3 16:29:55 PDT 2010

Dear Davis Democratic Club mailing list subscriber,

The following IS NOT an official DDC function, but I have been asked to
forward it to a mailing list for the club by City of Davis Mayor, Don
Saylor.   This is being sent only to the DDC list with our most active club
and community members.

Ry

The Davis Community And
Elena Almanzo, Tim Fong, Mayor Don Saylor,
Honorable Helen and Cap Thomson, Luke Watkins,
Senator Lois Wolk & Shoshana Zatz
Invite you to a Reception Honoring
Assemblymember Dave Jones
Democratic Candidate for Insurance Commissioner

Monday, September 20, 2010
5:30 -7:00 p.m.

Home of Tim Fong And Elena Almanzo
3004 Audubon Circle
Davis, CA 95618

Sponsor -$1,000
Host - $500
Friend - $250
Ticket - $50

Entertainment Provided by the Davis High School String Quartet
Food Provided by Local Restaurant Monticello Bistro

RSVP to Natalie (916) 552-6887 or rsvp at bertolina.com
_________
Please make checks payable to:
Dave Jones for Insurance Commissioner 2010, ID # 1314000
c/o Bertolina & Barnato, Inc
1005 - 12th Street, Suite H, Sacramento, CA 95814

__ I/we will attend and be a sponsor at $1,000.  	__ I/we will attend and be
a Host at $500.

__ I/we will attend and be a Friend at $250. 	__ I/we will attend and
purchase __ ticket(s) at $50.

Sorry, I/we will not be able to attend, but please accept a contribution
of_____.

Name:_______________________________________________________________________
_________________
Address:___________________________________
City/State/Zip:________________________________________
Employer:__________________________________
Occupation:__________________________________________
Phone: ____________________________________ Fax:
FPPC I.D. Number:______________    ____ Check if contributor is registered
with FPPC as a Small Contributor Committee
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.