[Davis Democrats] Voluntary action opportunity: make telephone calls to Wisconsin Democrats before Tuesday, August 9: Fight the dirty tricks of Koch Brothers who mislead Democratic voters

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Aug 4 16:19:26 PDT 2011

------ Forwarded Message
From: 21st Century Democrats <jim.scheibel at 21stdems.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 10:00:28 -0400
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Fight the Lies

   Dear Friend,  It¹s almost time for round two of the Wisconsin recall
elections on Tuesday, August 9. But first, we need to fight the lies being
spread by the Koch brothers and Americans for Prosperity.

 Democratic voters have been targeted by Americans for Prosperity. They want
to confuse progressive voters and keep them away from the polls. They also
told voters to send their absentee ballots in AFTER the August 9 election
date!

 Yet again, Republicans are using lies to distract Wisconsin voters from the
real issues. We want these elections to be about the issues, such as helping
Wisconsin laborers. Republicans just want to hide behind lies.

 We only have 5 days to fight the Republican lies. We have to make sure
Wisconsin Democrats get out and vote in these recall elections on August 9.

 Can you sign up to make calls to Wisconsin voters?
<http://images.myngp.com/LinkTracker.aspx?crypt=IVi0ax2%2b6UBSinc%2fCPYaKSvO
l%2bL93ReAKpiPnfngsKeymfefMAUmoPh0BUfGIT3Cobupgw14fr9CHyCGOcvFZeRZcQk99Mt9c6
ELRjPDCv8%3d>  Let¹s make sure voters know when the elections are and how
they can cast their vote.

 If you can¹t make calls, can you help us spread the word about these
Republican lies? Pass our email on to your friends. Donate what you can to
help us reach out to other Democrats who will help.

Paid for by 21st Century Democrats 1133 19th Street, NW, 9th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20036 (202) 736-5775  www.21stcenturydems.org Not
authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.