[Davis Democrats] 8th Assembly District Causcus this Sunday

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jan 4 23:31:21 PST 2011

This e-mail is going out to the most ardent of the Davis Democratic Club
supporters and volunteers.

This event has been in West Sac and in Vacaville the past two times.  Since
it is being held this year in Davis -- please come out and support your
Davis neighbors that are running for party delegate.  I am told that there
are at least 9 DDC members running for delegate.  There are 12 slots open.

8th Assembly District Democratic Party CAUCUS IN DAVIS
PLACE: ARC Building on UCDavis Campus