[Davis Democrats] Call for volunteers for DDC Booth at Yolo County Fair

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jun 7 23:03:33 PDT 2011

Greetings Fellow Yolo County Democrats,

I am looking for a few good Democrats to man the Yolo Democratic Booth at
the Yolo County Fair on Saturday, August 20th.  I will be sending out at
least two more e-mails about this event in the coming months.  The time slot
from noon to 2PM has been filled.  Contact me soon, or your favorite time
slot may fill up.  You are welcome to come stop by the booth to say hello
and visit us.  Lyle Smith will be present and in charge of the booth for the
Yolo County Democratic Central Committee throughout the day.

YOLO COUNTY FAIR BOOTH
DAVIS DAY
PLACE: Yolo County Fair Grounds
        1125 East Street