[Davis Democrats] Assembly Speaker John A Perez speaking date

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon May 9 14:22:16 PDT 2011

Greetings fellow Democrats,

I have received a request from Kelsey McQuaid to forward this e-mail to our
list.  Kelsey is the Yolo County Democratic Central Committee Executive
Director and is the newest board member of the Davis Democratic Club.  This
is not an official Davis Democratic Club function.   The event is in West
Sacramento.

Please mark your calendars and share this information with your friends,
family, and fellow Democrats.

The Yolo County Democratic Party will be hosting Assembly Speaker John A.
Perez on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 from 5:30-7:30pm. The event will be at the
West Sacramento Community Center (1075 West Capitol Ave., West Sacramento).

The event will focus on the critical budget situation we are facing in
California, as well as the Democratic efforts to prevent the Tea Party
activists and the Republicans from rolling back environmental safeguards and
eliminate the rights of workers.

This is a great opportunity to support our Democratic Legislators and learn
more about what is being done to prepare for the challenges of the 2012
election cycle.

Tickets are $25.00 per person. You can RSVP at
https://secure.actblue.com/page/ycdc_perez.

For more information or to volunteer contact Kelsey McQuaid at (949)
338-4194 or klmcquaid at ucdavis.edu.

--
Kelsey McQuaid
Communications Director, California College Democrats '10-'11

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.