[Davis Democrats] Correction on Date for Day of the week for Fundraiser Event

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Nov 10 17:59:01 PST 2011

This e-mail is going out to the most ardent of the Davis Democratic Club
supporters, community action people, and volunteers.

I would like to thank those of you that have e-mailed me about the number of
the date for this Friday.  The fundraiser for Stephen Souza is still on
Friday.  BUT -- the number of the day is the 11th, not what was sent before.
The e-mails gave me hope, because I cannot make it on Friday:^(  I hope that
others can make the event, because it sounds so fun.  Chocolate and
Champagne, what could make one feel more better and in a mood to celebrate
with friends, both old and new found friends at the home of the Souzas.

On another note, I hope to see you at Mariko's fundraiser this Sunday at the
Monticello Cafe.

Stephen Souza Champagne and Chocolate Fundraiser!
This Friday on November 11 starting at 6 pm is the Poker, Chocolate and
Champagne Fundraiser at the Souzas' House.  This event is for Stephen's 2012
campaign for re-election to the Davis City Council.  They plan to have 16
different champagnes/sparkling wines and 7 different type of chocolates so
far.  In addition there will be other food and drinks.  The suggested
donation for this event is $50/person.  If you have already given the
maximum amount for his campaign of $100/person for this city election
campaign cycle that started in July 2011, you do not have to donate any more
by law.  Please RSVP to Stephen Souza at sasouza at sbcglobal.net or telephone
Stephen at 530-400-2222.

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis
Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.