[Davis Democrats] One Year to Go Pary

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Oct 24 16:55:09 PDT 2011

The following is from Obama campaign people.  This is not an official Davis
Democratic Club function, but is being mailed out to this list that goes out
to our most fervent and active Democrats.  The Obama people and the Davis
Democratic Club are doing joint tabling until Election Day at the Davis
Farmer's Market.

---------------------

You are invited to join us on Sunday, November 6 , 2011, between 3:00 and
5:00 pm at 912 Colby Drive to mark "One Year to Go" until the Presidential
election. We will have exactly one year to register voters, build enthusiasm
for Democratic candidates, energize our friends and neighbors, and get out
the vote.

The first Presidential primaries - including Nevada caucuses - will be less
than 60 days off, held in January and February, 2012. Even though President
Obama will be unopposed on these ballots, the campaign will be on the ground
with organized staffs and volunteers registering voters and on-the-air with
powerful messaging to counter the Republicans. Organizing and fundraising to
support the national and local Democratic effort to re-elect President Obama
is needed now.

Come prepared to join the activities of the Obama for America campaign and
please consider bringing your checkbook! Here's what we would like to get
organized and funded:

    • a contribution to the Davis Democratic Club to get a headquarters up
and running early in 2012;
    • a contribution to Organizing For Obama to support national organizing
and media messaging;
    • Saturday tabling at the Davis Farmers' Market;
    • phone banks to contact local supporters and recruit their help;
    • voter registration in Norther California Congressional Districts;
    • voter registration and caucus organizing in Nevada; and,
    • recruitment of Independent voters.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 marks the "One Year to Go" until the Presidential
election; come and join us so that together, we can get Barack Obama and a
supportive Congress elected!

Please RSVP at 530/756-4222 or 530/574-1152 or at mybarackobama.com/events .
Bring other supporters, too!

Martha Beetley and Tom Hagler
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis
Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Wier Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.