[Davis Democrats] Fundraiser for Garamendi at Rominger Farms in Winters

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Apr 24 15:33:23 PDT 2012

The following is from the Garamendi campaign people.  This is not an
official Davis Democratic Club function, but is being mailed out to this
list that goes out to our most fervent and active Democrats.  The DDC
President Arun Sen endorses this event and hopes that you will attend and
support this function.

A supporting PDF file can be found at:
http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/pdf/Rominger-1.pdf

---------------------

PLEASE JOIN US
and welcome
Congressman John Garamendi
New to California's 3rd Congressional District
Sunday, April 29, 2012
3:00 PM to 6:00PM
Rominger Farms
28681 County Road 29
Winters, CA
Hosts:
Evelyne & Richard Rominger
West Yolo County Democratic Club
„` Music by Bob Adams & John Rominger „`
BBQ „O Raffle Items
$50 Individuals
$100 Friends
$500 Sponsors
$1000 Co-Host
For more information please visit
http://www.Garamendi.org/Rominger
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis
Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.