[Davis Democrats] TODAY, SUNDAY, DEADLINE 3PM, IN FAIRFIELD: an official candidate for Delegate to the 2012 Dem National Convention pledged to support President Obama from Congressional District 3

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sun Apr 29 11:59:45 PDT 2012

YOUR CHANCE, AS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT IN DAVIS, TO VOTE FOR A FELLOW
DAVISITE TO GO TO DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION THIS SUMMER FOR OBAMA.

Subject: FW: an official candidate for  Delegate to the 2012 Dem National
Convention pledged to support President Obama from Congressional District 3

FYI. Emilio is a great literary scholar and a warm personality who has has
done a huge amount of  voter registration work  among the disenfranchised in
Yolo County.