[Davis Democrats] Need people to come to Woodland Headquarters grand opening

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Aug 23 21:15:30 PDT 2012

The following is from the Garamendi campaign people.  This is not an
official Davis Democratic Club function, but is being mailed out to this
list that goes out to our most fervent and active Democrats.

---------------------

Please join the  Garamendi for Congress Campaign, the Yolo Central
Committee, the Sacramento Central Committee, Latinos for Garamendi  and
Peace Action West to help us kickoff the new Woodland office this Saturday
for a Day of Action.  Woodland is a key district for Congressman Garamendi
and is absolutely vital in his success in November. Yolo Democrats are
committed to re-building the Woodland Club, so that Woodland becomes the
Democratic partner to the Davis community that it should be. We need
everyone who can make it to come out on Saturday and spend a couple of hours
with friends and neighbors .
August 25, 9:00 am Breakfast, 10:30 am Action
721 Main St., Woodland
for information phone 916-743-2782
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Recording Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis
Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason and board member for the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Weir-Willamson Award

Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, SVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.