[Davis Democrats] FW: volunteer action opportunity TODAY: Phone bank for Nevada's Dem caucuses on this Saturday, Jan. 7, shifts starting 2:30pm in Davis, at 912 Colby Drive

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Sat Jan 7 14:54:01 PST 2012

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Stacy Cohen, CA.BarackObama.com" <info at barackobama.com>

To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Davis: Phone bank for Nevada on Saturday

 Friend --

Tens of thousands of Iowans showed up this week to support the President at
their caucuses. Nevada's Democratic caucuses are in just 16 days.

This fall, we began pitching in to support our neighbors in Nevada as they
mobilize their friends and neighbors to caucus for 2012.

Now, we're getting down to the wire.

That's why you should come out to a phone bank in Davis on Saturday. We'll
call Nevada voters and encourage them to get involved in their caucuses --
and we won't even need to travel to do it.

Can you make it?
<https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gppzb7>

Here are the details:

   What: Phone bank for Nevada from Davis

Where: 912 Colby Drive
Davis, CA 95616

When: Saturday, January 7th
Shifts starting at 2:30 pm

 <https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gppzb7>

When we help out our Nevada neighbors, we're helping them beyond energizing
voters and supporting them as they organize for their caucuses. We're also
helping to recruit the volunteers that will reach into their neighborhood
networks to ensure success for Democrats up and down the ticket in 2012.

If we lend a hand to the people who are driving the work in Nevada, they'll
be able to get these teams organized even faster -- and they'll be even more
ready come November.

RSVP now to join the phone bank in Davis on Saturday:

http://ca.barackobama.com/California-Phone-Banks-for-Nevada
<https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gppzb7>

 Thanks,

 Stacy

 Stacy Cohen
California State Field Director
Organizing for America

               This email was sent to: jac07 at dcn.org
Update address
<https://my.barackobama.com/page/m/55c1648a/50567a41/1d7d88c3f/118a6582/1139
566013/VEsH/p/eyJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJqYWMwN0BkY24ub3JnIn0=/>  | Unsubscribe
<https://my.barackobama.com/page/m/55c1648a/50567a41/1d7d88c3f/118a65bd/1139
566013/VEsE/>