[Davis Democrats] THIS SUNDAY, 6/24/12 : Annual Champagne Brunch: meet U.S.Congressman John M.Garamendi

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jun 21 06:26:48 PDT 2012

Just to remind you all that Congressman Garamendi will be taking part in our DDC Brunch in a few days. If at all possible, please plan to come. It will be at a new venue, hosted by Mary Serra and Fred Hsu, at their home on County Road 97, west of Davis, between Russell and Covell Boulevards, this Sunday, 11am-2pm.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andrew Truman Kim <atrumankim at gmail.com>
> Date: June 19, 2012 4:02:30 PM PDT
> To: jac07 at dcn.org
> Subject: Champagne Brunch: June 24, 2012
>
> June 24, 2012
> 11:00am to 2:00pm
>
> Hosted at Mary Serra and Fred Hsu
> 26240 County Road 97
> Russell & Covell Blvds
>
> $20 donation requested per individual, $35 per couple.

> mail check  to Davis Democratic Club
> PO Box 73014 Davis, CA 95617-73014,
   or just show up!!