[Davis Democrats] from U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: to save the U.S. Senate-voluntary action

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Jun 28 12:28:26 PDT 2012

This is a historic moment. But as an old friend told me  today a bit of folk wisdom:" remember, when you feel euphoria, you must prepare yourself for the times ahead when there will be struggles."
Please, if you can, help our campaigns meet the FEC filing deadline of Saturday, June 30,2012, to show the strength of our resilience. Thank you for working together for a better future for America and the world.

Begin forwarded message: